Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) has announced its 9th annual scientific, technological and industrialization conference to be held on 13-14 November 2014 at the JUKAT Main Campus in Juja, Nairobi, Kenya.
The theme of the conference is Science, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship for sustainable development.
The objectives of the conference are to:
- Provide a forum through which the university will disseminate the ongoing contributions it is making to the society.
- Create a forum for constantly improving the university’s approach to development-oriented scientific research, as it strives to remain a leader in this area.
- Provide a forum for research peers from local and international institutions to discuss, share and publish vital information.
- Provide an opportunity for the industry to interact with researchers and innovators through exhibitions.
- Provoke policymakers to appreciate the need for substantial and long-term investments in scientific research, innovation and industrialization.
For more information and to find out how to register, please visit the conference website.